September 17, 2012
With one week left in my hometown of Barnsley and my friends at work, flitting back to university, or even going to university for the first time, I’ve had a lot of time to think. Below are some aims that I wish to achieve in the next year. Hopefully I’ll come back to this post and strike out the ones I’ve achieved. It’s also weird thinking this will probably be the last summer I spend entirely in Barnsley. Well, here it goes:
- Fall back into the swing of London life and explore it with my friends.
- Continue to go to stupid amounts of gigs.
- Get a job.
- Go to the opera or ballet.
- Work hard at uni (this year counts!)
- Find a flat.
- Visit my girlfriend in Glasgow as much as I can.
- Buy a nice winter coat.
- Buy my Family good christmas presents again.
- Be more focused as a person.
- Continue to stay debt free.
- Keep healthy.
- Travel more.